From: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Sent: 01 February 2006 16:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [I-S] On-line bookstores

here it is:

http://www.internetbookshop.it/
_____________________________________
Charles Franco
Department of European Languages
Stony Brook University
www.stonybrook.edu/eurolangs/

             "Dr. Jane Susanna
             ENNIS"
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Scholarly
             discussions in                                        Subject
             any field of              On-line bookstores
             Italian studies
             <ITALIAN-STUDIES@
             JISCMAIL.AC.UK>

             02/01/2006 10:43
             AM

             Please respond to
                 Scholarly
              discussions in
               any field of
              Italian studies
             <ITALIAN-STUDIES@
              JISCMAIL.AC.UK>

could someone remind me of the URL(s) of on-line Italian bookstore(?) I
know there is at least one, as I have bought Italian books on-line from an
supplier in Italy (rather than going via Amazon or Grant and Cutler), but
I can't remember the URL!)
Would be very grateful if anyone can help.
Dr. Jane Susanna ENNIS

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html