With apologies for cross posting.

-----------------------------------

I am searching for systematic reviews, published since 2001, of interventions with pregnant women and families with children under five to provide social support and encouragement.  In particular I am trying to locate reviews that are not published in peer reviewed journals and may be difficult to find by formal database searching.

The reviews will be used to update the former Health Development Agency's review of reviews on ante- and post-natal home-visiting programmes for the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE).  As with the earlier publication the update will be freely available on the internet.

If you know of any reviews and would be happy to pass on publication details it will be very much appreciated and your contribution will be acknowledged.

With thanks and best wishes, Alison Weightman
Support Unit for Research Evidence (SURE), Cardiff University

Dr Alison Weightman
Head of Library Service Development
Arts & Social Studies Library
Cardiff University
PO Box 430
Cardiff CF24 0DE

Phone:  029 2087 5693
Fax: 029 2037 1921
Email: [log in to unmask]

Support Unit for Research Evidence (SURE)
Health Evidence Bulletins Wales
http://hebw.cf.ac.uk