hello everybody
  it is the first time that I've written on this mailing list...
  but I've seen that it is often used for academic purposes, so I figured I could write myself.
  I am currently attending a post- grad master equivalent in Italy, University of Pavia, in International Economics, Poltics and Institutions. I am now starting wiht my final thesis, which will be on the subject of disability and development. that is to say, policies to help disabled people in developing countries, international organisations that deal with the subject, governmental measures etc... and I was actually thinking of setting the research in terms of the capabilities approach by Amartya Sen.

  however, as you can see, so far my thesis is just a veyr broad idea rather than a defined project...
  that's why every suggestion, bibliographical direction etc... is welcome!

  thank you for your attention,
  best regards,

  Maddalena Botta

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]

Archives and tools are located at: