-----Original Message-----
From: Cycling and Society Research Group discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Cox
Sent: 26 January 2006 12:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Symposium Announcement[Scanned]

Hello everyone

The next Cycling and Society Symposium will be held at the University of

Chester on April 10 and 11th 2006

If you want to present either work in progress or finished papers,
please
contact me at the address below or via email.

We will have a day for presentation of papers and an informal half day
folowing for internal discussion of where we want to go next and looking

ahead sort of thing.

I've put details at out wikipages:
http://www.bolton.ac.uk/staff/jp10/pmwiki.php?n=Main.FuturePlans

Hope you can make it