Wim Vranken schrieb:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> Also, make sure you select 'Link to code ' '' in the chain link popup...
>
> Wim

ok. step by step. The structure is from XPLOR-NIH (cns or xplor
nomenclature) when I load it through Structure:Edit Structures, I get:
... is not a file originating from PDB Cannot be read.
Trying to load structure from non-standard PDB file

then nothing happens except that the structure is visible in the
CurrentStructures-popup and the StructureViewer. When  there is an amino
acid mismatch, analysis complains about that at this stage and the
offending residue is ommitted. However, no LinkResonances appears

Running the Structre through format convertor, the LinkResonances-popup
shows up after Import:SingleFiles:Coordinates:CNS if I then choose atom
naming XPLOR this gets recognized in the Current:Strutures-popup but
otherwise the Structure does not behave differently from other imports.

This does not change after installing the lastest patches and/or reloading

Christoph

Christoph Brockmann
Forschungsinstitut fuer Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
Robert Roessle Str. 10
D-13125 BERLIN, Germany
phone: +49-30-94793-223
email: [log in to unmask]