Dear Developers,

I have already assigned many of the NHs (initially anonymous) and I
saw the corresponding 13C peaks (anonymous but connected i and i-1)
in the various triple resonance experiments getting the appropiate
assignement from the sequence and the i and i-1 connectivity
information already present. I did it in 1.0.8. Now after a hiatus, I
am opening the project in 1.0.9 with all the latest updates and find
that many of these 13C peaks still have the old 'anonymous' spin
system numbers instead of the residue name and number. I don't think
its a problem with 1.0.9 as it was apparently good in v 1.0.9, though
I can't be sure. It could be caused by a recent update?

I am able to make analysis assign the proper residue name by doing
R:Assign:Set sequential spin system:... or similar. I don't want to
go through the whole procedure manually and unnecessarily!

Could you please help to find out what could be causing this?
Corrupted files? - I don't think so as I have used two different
copies of the project and still get the same result.

Many thanks.

Best,
Murali.

Begin forwarded message: