> I am wanting to check my 3D 13C-NOESY specifically for Ha(i)-Hb(i+3) helical
> NOEs. I have Ha and Hb shifts from my HBHA(CO)NH spectrum and the Ca/Cb
> shifts  from the CBCA(CO)NH or CBCANH spectra. So in theory, finding the
> NOEs should not be a problem. If I try to get to the correct place in the
> 13C NOESY simply by using the RightMouse Navigate tool, it takes my a while
> to get there.

Using Assignment::Spin Systems [Display Strips] with the appropriate spin
system and window selected will help.

> Is there any chance someone might be able to write me a macro, or perhaps
> has a macro (or one which could be easily changed) where I could specify
> residue i and then would be taken to the Ha(i), Hb(i+3),Ca(i) location in
> the 13C spctrum?

Igor might have something...

Things will improve once an efficient side chain system is ready. - This
will be a built-in generic system that would do the equivalent of such a
macro, and more besides.

T.

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766022 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------