Hi,

 	The bound resonances check-box in the assignment popup isn't quite
behaving as I would expect e.g. for a 13C 3D HSQC NOESY with the
experiment prototype full name set to H[C]_H.NOESY, and F1=is indeed bound
1H, F2 = 13C, F3 = unbound 1H, when I check the "Bound resonances" box
then the F3 dimension is restricted in cases where there are resonance
possibilities that are (potentially) bonded to the same 13C atom as
possibilities in the F1 dimension (whether there's a connecting 13C
assignable to that peak or not).  I would expect that the F3 dimension in
this case would always be unaffected by the Bound resonances check box,
but that the combination of Bound resonances and Restrict to repeated spin
systems, might produce the behaviour I observe.

Brian

PS - could someone enlighten me on this question about experiment
prototypes?  It seems that experiment prototypes are ascribed that the
level of experiments, but that there is no way of remapping the order of
dimensions in individual instances of spectra.  Is that right?  Although
for use with analysis, this should not be a problem (since you can always
adjust how you see the spectra), there may be processing reasons, and
certainly were good reasons in other software, as to why you might choose
to reorder dimensions.  If my interpretation of the model/software is
right then you wouldn't be able to store differently ordered versions of
the same experiment together, or if you did the prototype would be wrong
for some.  Appologies if I'm just being dumb.

--
Dr. Brian O. Smith ---------------------- B Smith at bio gla ac uk
           Division of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology,