> Probably too late for tomorrow's planned release, but....

TODAY'S release...

> We're having trouble with the Peak Groups popup that appears after using
> R:Peaks->Match Peaks.  Whe we use this the Target window selection menu
> doesn't offer us the appropriate window for displaying the strips we want.
> For our 3D HNCACB for example, it only offers windows that will view the
> 1H,15N view rather than the 1H 13C view. I have seen this work for one
> setup, but not in another.  I think the principal difference between the
> projects is that in the working one, the triple resonance expts are
> recorded with F1=1H,F2=13C,F3=15N while the other has F2 & F3 reversed.

Already fixed for release.

> We're also a bit perplexed by the scoring of the matching spin systems -
> good matches seem to score worse than we'd expect.  We will research this
> a little more and report.

There are some issues with this still, but others have been fixed.

The match was ignoring some peaklists sometimes. This can account for some
of the strange ordering. I have got to check if there's anything else
amiss, but it is much better now.

Also when using this system, the rulers are now optional and the 'root'
group assignments are displayed in the table.

T.

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766022 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------