I wrote various things - some came into various bits of (I think)
Nine Worlds. Most were in earlier papers which were in various
conferences in the mid 90s - one for a narrative journal, oh ages
ago, one for something else, forget even if it came out! - so not
sure of publication. It is rather 'old-style' anthropology and so
wasn't really terribly relevant to my line of work :)

Jenny

--
Dr J. Blain  [log in to unmask]   [log in to unmask]
Programme Leader, MA Social Science Research Methods

home address: 18 Lemont Road, Sheffield S17 4HA
0114 262 1342              07919 556371