-----Original Message-----
From: Society for The Academic Study of Magic
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Noah Gardiner
Sent: 04 February 2006 15:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Surrealism (was Re: Grant's Intro)

There's also the surrealist philosopher Georges Bataille and his secret
society, Acephalus, which was apparently centered around the idea of
human sacrifice.

- Noah

This incoming email to UWE has been independently scanned for viruses
and any virus detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus software has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software