Mogg,

No, he only deals with charms, not curses. But i know
what you're remembering -- a stone carved by a modern
artist with words from a 15th C curse against thieves,
in an art gallery in Scotland, which caused a fuss
last year (or the year before?) when someone thought
it was bringing bad luck on the town. I have the
details somewhere, will check up and get back to you
here.

Jacqueline