Interesting comments on this "collaboration" - I just thought i'd jump in to
say that what occurs to me from all this is how
rewriting/in-writing/appropriation of an existing text acts (unintentionally
here) - and particularly in Geraldine's case - as a kind of antonym for a
(classical) critical reflection on a text - which may quote large chunks,
under the control of the new author, and manipulate them to create new
resonance & sense which is then formed as a kind of critic-original author
collaboration. Kind of a well-trodden point, but newly seen (for me) from
this collaborating with the dead angle -

that every text becomes a frame?

There's a recent post at http://intercapillaryspace.blogspot.com/ about this
latest Monk-over.

Best,