To all MP's and MEP's:-  NCIL statement on current financial circumstances:-

Can you please support and attend to this matter urgently on behalf of the
National Centre Independent Living(NCIL).

As you are well informed that the Government are commited to having a CIL in
every City and Town across the UK by 2012, but as I have pointed out to you
all in the past, especially at the 'Whos' Life is it Anyway Conference',
that I attended and brought to all your attention and having a CIL in every
City and Town is not ever going to happen if the appropraite funding is not
put in place for all disabled people's 'run and controlled' organisations
are not able to compete within the 'market-place'.  As you know many of
these disabled people's orgainsisations and CIL's and now NCIL are having to
'close-down', due to funding problems.

Can you please support NCIL on this matter.

Yours Sincerely

Mr Colin Revell, East Riding of Yorkshire... See my email in support of Roy
Webb and NCIL below....

27/2/06

Dear Roy and all others at NCIL...

As you can see included below I have forwarded a copy of your email to
various MP's and MEP's in support of National Centre Independent
Living(NCIL)

Yours

Colin Revell

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters