Amended email on 15/2/06 to the emailed letter 14/2/06 below:-

14/2/06

To all representatives( legal too) within East Riding of Yorkshire
Council(ERYC) and Deon Falcon and Adam Hatrick, solicitor representing all
the NHS Trust in my case....

In about August 2003, with my previous solictor Mr Clive Yeadon, Ridley and
Hall Solictors, Huddersfield we met up with Connie Young and Sheila
Leathley, ERYC Solictor and Mr Yeadon at this time gave both the East Riding
of Yorkshire Council and all local NHS Trusts '21-days' time-limit to start
implementing my careplan, if the above public-bodies refused to do this they
had 21 days to write to Mr Yeadon with their reasoned response, then if they
failed to comlpy with the letter written by Mr Yeadon, then Mr Yeadon
promised me and informed all the public bodies in my case that the matter
will be taken to 'judicial-review', but I never received any responses from
Mr Yeadon and from anyonerepresenting the East Riding of Yorkshire Council,
or local NHS Trusts(Deon Falcon) who at today's date have not responded to
these matters that need to be addressed.

All my previous advocates and I have contacted on numerous occassions
MrYeadon, and the various legal representives and officers within the above
mentioned public bodies, especially Connie Young, Pat Youle, Nigel Gardiner
and Deon Falcon and other officers at both the Local Government Ombudsman
and Health Services Ombudsman but I've had no satisfied responses at today's
date on the above mentioned.

I had accessed my GP records in 1995, but GP's, Health and Social Services
refused to accept any of my 'diagnoses' so I started to makes complaints and
this is when my long drawn-out embattlements with all these public bodies
began and is still continuing at today's date which is impcating on my
quality of life and I'm recievin ng 'no' health and social care and none of
the public bodies in my case will respond appropriately and threy are not
answering or responding to any of my complaints and as you are informed I am
banned from entering any 'public-buildings' withoin te East Riding of
Yorkshire Counselling which are being contested and challenged by my legal
advoactes and I within the Courts at present,, especially under Disability
Disacrimination Act 1995 and a serious violation of my basic human rights
under the HRA 1998 and ECHR 1950 and the 'actions' of East Riding of
Yorkshire Council in theartening  me with 'prison' is a clear indication and
evidence of their continued failure to discharge their duty of care in
assessment of my needs and implementing careplan(s) and all the
recommendations of all clinical and other 'experts', with all the local NHS
Trusts, and all others public-bodies in my case.

My family and I were not aware, or informed of my childhood diagnoses in
1968( 5 years old), by Dr Philpot and also that when I informed my GP,
Health and Social Services that I had Asperger Syndrome with ADHD and
Tourtettes Syndrome I was informed that I had been reading too may books at
University and I had 'Medical Book Syndrome' and I was also misdiagnosed
with 'personality-disorders' too. My family and I olnly came aware of all
this after I accessed my GP record in 1995(aged 33 years old)

In about 1999 I approached instructing solictors in my case and
clinical-negligence and clinical and care and support recommendations
reports where carried out in my case By Dr Amitta Shah, by my previous
instructing solictors Mr John Tippet Sandersons, Hull, then  in 2001,
through Mr Simon Holborn, previously of Carrick, Carr and Wright Solictors,
Hull and after Dr Shah's reports an urgent meeting took place with Jim
Hogarth and Dr Richard Turner representing the Hull and East Riding Health
Authourity and local NHS Trusts to discuss Dr Shah's reports and
recommendations, which as I have stated she was instructed by my solictors
around  'confirmation' of all my 'diagnoses' and  recommendations of my
future care and support plan, in which she adresseded all the previous
clinical reports in my case, especially confirming the 'diagnoses' made by
Dr Amanda Kirby and her Team, at the Dyscovery Centre, Cardiff, in June
1999, where all these reports where jointly commisoned in 2001, by my local
NHS Trusts and East Riding of Yorkshire Council, but Dr Kirby was informed
that she was not allowed to 'diagnose' me, but in August 1999 I wrote to Dr
Kirby and she confirmed various diagnoses in my case, in which all the local
above mentioned public-bodies refused to accept and still do at today's
date.

The above mentioned public bodies also refused to accept my childhood
'diagnoses', in 1968 and also my 'diagnoses' within reports, written in
1996, from an Educational Psychologist called Mr Chris Singleton, at
University of Hull, who confirmed my childhood diagnosis while I was a
student at the University Humberside( now University of Lincoln) of
'severe-dyspraxia'(diagnosed by Dr Philpott, in 1968 with 'clumsy child
sydrome) and moderate-dyslexia'. My GP's, Health and Social Services refused
to accept all my 'diagnoses' and also stated that I did not have Asperger
Syndrome, Tourettes Syndrome and ADHD, that was diagnosed by Amanda Kirby
and her Team and also confirmed in the negligence report by Dr Amitta Shah.

I was represented at the above mentioned  meeting by Mr Simon Holborn and Mr
John Meakin, Advocate. There where various issues agreed at this meeting
that have never been implemented and also my 'paticular of claims' served on
all the local NHS Trusts have not been responded too by any legal advocates
respresenting the NHS Trusts and I am aware that Mr Adam Hatrick, Hempson's
Solicitors is respresenting these NHS Trusts and I have made complaints to
him that Mr Holborn informs me that he never received any replies to my
'paticular-of-claims', from Adam Hartrick, or anyone else representing all
the NHS Trusts and also my 'paticular-of-claims' served on the East Riding
of Yorkshire Council, too on these matters by Mr Holborn, within the
required legal time-limit within the Civil Procedural rules. in my case.

Mr Holborn has previously reaasurred and informed me that he's now working
at Holborn and Co, Hull but he's prepared to swear a affadavit to my current
instructing solicitors and attend my Court hearing if need be.

I have discussed these matters with Mr Harttrick, but he's not appropriately
responded to me, or to any of my advocates on these matters.

In June 2005, I attended, with Dr Aylott, advocate and Adrian Whyatt, peer
advocate a tmeeting with the Health Service Ombudsman who have commisioned a
report from the lead clinical expert in the field of Autistic Spectrum
Disorders and Neurodiversity and again she confirmed all my previous
diagnoses, in which I hasten to add in 2003, by the Hull and East Yorkshire
Hospital Trust they commisioned a report from Professor Digby Tantam, who
also confirmed all my 'diagnoses', but at today's date none of the
public-bodies who have a reponsibility to discharge their duty of care in my
case are refusing to accept all my 'diagnoses' and 'recomendations' and are
continually refusing to implement any of my careplan(s) in my case at
today's date.

Then for me asserting my basic human and civil rights I am continually
discriminated against and 'abused' and 'theartened' with prison now'.

Can you all inform me and my legal advocates within 21 days why you have not
responded to all the above mentioned and I ask you please before my next
court hearings, at the Hull Combined Courts that you give me a fulll
response?

Yours Sincerely

Mr Colin Revell

7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]

Archives and tools are located at: