Hi everyone

We are beginning to rollout our portal with staff and there is some
reticence from them regarding making resources available to students
after lectures in case students don't turn up for lessons, which will
affect our attendance records and funding.

Has anyone any preventative measures of such a thing or could point me
in the direction of evidence of this not being the case - I need to be
able to defend the cause!!

Thanks a lot

Adele

Adele Cushing
E-Learning Co-ordinator
South Nottingham College e-centre
0115 914 6419
Fax: 0115 914 6444

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by SurfControl RiskFilter - E-mail.