From: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Rowdy Yates
Sent: 12 January 2006 13:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: List Membership

I really doubt that Anthony.  And I don't think it will be becessary.  We can either circulate an open-list and accept that there is a reserved list of people who don't want to disclose or people who don't want to disclose membership can use pseudonyms.

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Department of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

E: [log in to unmask]

T: 01786 - 467737

W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/scot-ad/

Rowdy,

If any of our residents, present or in re-entry want to participate but feel inhibited by my presence (unlikely, I think) I will drop out of it. I suspect that they would have more interesting things to talk about anyway.

Tony

Anthony Slater,

Director: Phoenix Haga.

President: European Federation of Therapeutic Communities.

c/o Phoenix Haga, N - 1850 Mysen, Norway.

Tel:  + 47 69 89 82 50.

Fax: + 47 69 89 82 51.

e-post: [log in to unmask]

http://www.phoenixhouse.no

http://www.eftc-europe.com

--

The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.