Eric

I think this is a really good suggestion.  As you will have heard, Eddie Killoran died earlier this month.  I've been wondering whether there shouldn't be an old friends page on the new EFTC website to commemorate people like this.  I'll talk to the EFTC Board about it.

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Sociology, Social Policy & Criminology Section
Department of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/scot-ad/

T: +44(0)1786 - 467737