Does anyone have a recording of Don Ottenburg? Audio and/or video? If so, we could digitise and make it available on the web-site, as part of a page devoted to him.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rowdy Yates
Sent: 26 January 2006 15:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Donald Ottenburg

This message from Salvatore Raimo (Hi Salvatore - Happy New Year) seems to have been bounced by the EFTC list but reached my mailbox.  I don't entirely understand why but I've pasted it in below:

I really don't know what to say; to read this words about donald, moves my heart and his voice and face come into my mind. it's still difficult for me to recognize he's gone. his phone number and e-mail adress (he always had difficulties with it...it rarely worked)are still in my various agenda and when I am in a training I ask myself: what he would have done?
I know that it could sound a bit too ambitious, but couldn't it be that all of us who feel to do it, write a short episode with donald and we collect it in an edition of EFTC newsletter?
I want to say that in the CeIS of modena there is the aula of the training rooms, wich is named by donald.
he and martha were friends of many of us, and in these days, there a few friends and many partners.
a hug
salvatore

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Department of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

E: [log in to unmask]

T: 01786 - 467737

W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/scot-ad/

--

The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.