<"Yes m'am, I'm guilty of cross-posting but I was just trying to help...">

Dear all,

I hope this is of interest to you: We're extending our range of free
compliance software solutions, which are proving to be ever more popular. UK
public authorities can get a request tracking system or an information asset
register, free of charge. Please visit www.datasmart.co.uk for more details.

With our Alliance programme, we have plans to offer CRM and EDRM solutions
as well. You can read more about that on the above web site.

Hope we can help... We don't want to be the biggest; just the best!

Regards,

Ekin CAGLAR (Mr)

Managing Director, Sibilo
a: Portland Chambers, 131-132 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 4PY, UK
t: +44(0)870 340 3301  d: +44(0)870 340 3511  http://www.sibilo.co.uk