From:   Debbie Janes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   23 January 2006 14:13
To:     Kathryn Thomson
Subject:         Reminder E-mail to session convenors re. AC2006 call for papers

Dear Research Group Chairs, Secretaries and Session Convenors,

Thank you for all your work in recent weeks dealing with abstract submissions. Many research groups have reported a high number and a high quality of abstracts which is very pleasing. Just to clarify a few points:

During February, we will ask you to submit your list of papers, and the abstracts for each session. We will then be able to start timetabling the different sessions. If there are any potential clashes with multiple presentations please could you highlight this and we will do our best to accommodate you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon

Kind regards, Kathryn.

Kathryn Thomson
Professional Officer
Research and Higher Education Division
Royal Geographical Society
(with The Institute of British Geographers)
1 Kensington Gore
London SW7 2AR
T: +44 (0)20 7591 3027
F: +44 (0)20 7591 3001
E: [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.rgs.org
This e-mail may contain confidential or copyright information and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or copy it but inform the sender immediately.