Dear Dr. Pain,

I am writing to you concerning the Participatory Ethics for Human Geography
section of the RGS conference, to which I am keen to submit an abstract for
consideration. However, since I am currently doing research in Ecuador, I
haven't been able to get to a computer as often as I would like - hence I
haven't emailed before now. If possible, I would like to send you my
abstract tomorrow (Monday), before 5pm GMT, all being well. I'd be glad if
you could let me know if this will be ok.

With best wishes

Conor Farrington
Department of Geography
University of Cambridge