Looks like a decent site, and forum...
http://www.pdforum.org/

 -----Original Message-----
From: CUHI [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 January 2006 17:06
To: duncan.fuller
Subject: FW: Spaces of Participation - Request for submissions

Hello Mr. Fuller,

I received the following e-mail from a colleague in Toronto and have posted it to the Participatory Development Forum listserv.  If you are not already award of this forum I thought you may be interested to learn of it.  Unfortunately I don't know whether there is a website - I heard about it through networking myself I believe.  Perhaps a google search would reveal more information.

Best regards,

Galen

Galen Trull

Centre Coordinator,