-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion forum and information resource for public health
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Greene
Sent: 05 January 2006 15:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Audit of Cervical Screening Uptake

Dear All,

I am trying to analyse local uptake patterns for Cervical Screening as
part
of a PCT Cancer Equity Audit. I am having problems obtaining suitable
data
through the local system, which produces annual statistical summaries,
but
not much more. Does anyone have any experience/advice on obtaining and
using cervical screening data that they can share?

Thanks very much

Tim Greene
Epidemiologist,
Public Health Development Team,