Should be:

Overseers towers, the twin blocks of the City Council's power canyon the
winds between
New Walk and Belvoir St and Welford Rd. You could be blown off the map here,
she
says. Better to be low than tall among the tall, like the fox we hear
outside in the small
foraging hours. On the zonal development plan, we live in University, so as
the pubs,
backstreet hosiers, baling warehouses close, student accommodation
(available September,
phone 06571 229903), letting agents, disco bars and pizzas on four legs like
B-movie
special effects move in. I remember, after the post-post-modernist
conference, a visitor
said of Oxford St: nobody lives there. Our nobody lives we body in the
secrets of
sidestreets, the scavenge and together at the masonry's feet, beneath their
eyes our hiya
village hides. I always walk on her traffic-side, to cross the double and
treble lanes she
holds to my arm. The squared-netting of the grid lunks from the skies but
misses our
nobody's lives. I found a fox run over on the kerbside today.

(But +not+ "overseers'")

!
Dave

(definitely a snap this, though not written as one, but on a Wednesday,
although about 12 months ago. It just came to mind as this is, um, Snap-day.
Italics stripped, owing to format. Note the pre-'lunkhead' use of 'lunks'.)

Overseers towers, the twin blocks of the City Council's power canyon the
winds between
New Walk and Belvoir St and Welford Rd. You could be blown off the map here,
she
says. Better to be low than tall among the tall, like the fox we hear
outside in the small
foraging hours. On the zonal development plan, we live in University, so as
the pubs,
backstreet hosiers, baling warehouses close, student acomodation (available
September,
phone 06571 229903), letting agents, disco bars and pizzas on four legs like
B-movie
special effects move in. I remember, after the post-post-modernist
conference, a visitor
said of Oxford St: nobody lives there. Our nobody lives we body in the
secrets of
sidestreets, the scavenge and together at the masonry's feet, beneath their
eyes our hiya
village hides. I always walk on her traffic-side, to cross the double and
treble lanes she
holds to my arm. The squared-netting of the grid lunks from the skies but
misses our
nobody's lives. I found a fox run over on the kerbside today.

(Leicester city centre, around De Montfort House, in between Oxford St and
Welford Rd)

Best

Dave