I would like to welcome all those who have recently joined the PerformSocSci newsgroup. We now have 95 members from nine countries on the list.

  I especially invite the new members to post a bit about themselves and their interest in performative social science.  Our definition of  'performative' is wide and flexible!  If you have been lurking for while, perhaps you would like to join them and tell us something about your work too.

  Hope the New Year is off to a great start for all of you.  Let's discuss!

  Best wishes,
Kip

Dr Kip Jones
Reader in Health Related Social Science