Greetings everyone

We’d like to pick your brains on the issue of Portfolio assessment, or more accurately about methods of recording and judging achievement in practice settings which specifically keeps costs within manageable limits in order to allow practice to be mainstreamed.  Specifically, has anyone developed a strategy for minimising the costs of grading portfolios in such practice contexts (or in others from which practice might prove to be transferable).  All information and suggestions for follow up to me here at CRA please.

Many thanks in anticipation

Rob

Rob Ward

Director, The Centre for Recording Achievement

39 Bridgeman Terrace

Wigan

Lancashire

WN1 1TT

Tel: 01942 826761 Ext. 25

Fax: 01942 323337

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

www.recordingachievement.org

A national network organisation, registered educational charity and Associate Centre of the Higher Education Academy