Dear Colleagues

Through a series of Workshops on the theme of ‘Progress Files are we achieving our Goals’ we have been working to identify the support and development needs for the effective implementation of PDP as seen by practitioners.  If you have not already done so through the workshop programme or other consultation events, this is your opportunity to contribute to shaping the development agenda.  Full details can be found at: http://www.recordingachievement.org/webform.asp

Contributing by completing and returning the on-line pro-forma should only take a few minutes of your time and will enable you to take full advantage of this opportunity to shape what the Higher Education Academy – through the CRA – provides for you.

With best wishes

Rob

Rob Ward

Director

The Centre for Recording Achievement

39 Bridgeman Terrace

Wigan, WN1 1TT

Tel: 01942 826 761

Fax: 01942 323 337

Email: [log in to unmask]

A national network organisation, registered educational charity and Associate Centre for the Higher Education Academy