Dear Listmembers,
has anyone of You heard of manuscripts of a Chronica by Peter of Herentals ?

J. Greven mentions it and claims, that there should be at least one
non-edited manuscript without paging in an archive of the city of Cologne.
(J. Greven, Die Anfänge der Beginen, in: Vorreformatorische Forschungen Bd.
VIII, Münster 1912, S. 44). Up to know I wasn't able to get hold of this
manuscript, so I'd be very grateful for any hint to this one or possibly
existing other ones.
Best greetings !
Yours Vera

  ---------------------------------------