Paul Chandler wrote:

> How do y'all approach the kinds of issues raised by the electronic
> revival of old reference works such as the CE?

It's not as if we haven't been here before - with the invention of printing,
it wasn't necessarily the latest works of scholarship that were the
bestsellers.  Copernicus' De Revolutionibus seems to have been completely
ignored as everyone rushed for the old textbooks :-)

John Briggs

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]