Dear Daniel,

Thanks for the reminder about Constable - I have had my head buried firmly in the ninth century for the last two years. I have not read that Morrison book but it looks very promising.

Good luck with the job hunt - there were a number of good posts open this year and I hope to hear that you will be in one of them!

Best,

Julian

--
Julian Hendrix