The contents of this email are confidential and are intended
for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.

This header confirms that this email message has been
successfully virus scanned.

Any problems, please contact [log in to unmask]

Dear all, we in Hartlepool are about to look at our vehicle delivered
services to people who are housebound, who are in a nursing/residential
home or who use the mobile library service, with a view to changing the
way we deliver such services. We are particularly interested in any
radical ideas people may have which will provide an efficient, economical
service to this client group. We would appreciate your ideas even if you
have taken them no further than the idea stage. Thanks.

Eileen Tourret
Libraries Social Inclusion Officer
Hartlepool Borough Libraries
Carnegie Building