We would be interested in exchanging experiences with any authorities running the Pharos SignUp PC Booking system.  If you use this, I'd appreicate it if you could drop me an e-mail off-list, or give me a call.  E-mail and telephone details below.

Many thanks,
Catherine

Catherine Cooke
Projects and Development Co-ordinator

Westminster Libraries

Tel.: 020 7641 1206
Fax: 020 7641 1019
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Have you entered your bright idea into Westminster's Innovation
Competition? We are looking for practical, cost-effective ideas that will
improve public order, increase social opportunity, assist enterprise or
help renew the built or natural environment of the city.
Visit http://www.myidea.org.uk.htm to find out more.

Westminster City Council switchboard:
+44 20 7641 6000
This E-Mail may contain information which is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person or take copies.