RepoMMan project deliverables

JISC Digital Repositories programme:  RepoMMan project

Apologies for cross-posting.

The RepoMMan project, based at the University of Hull, UK, is investigating (amongst other things) the development of a workflow tool to assist users of a highly flexible digital repository.  Thus far we have been collecting together the tools that we will need to develop the software and interviewing researchers about their current  practices.  Researchers form the first of our target groups.

During a discussion with our JISC Project Support Officer last week, it was suggested that the RepoMMan project had a number of deliverables potentially of interest to other projects in the Digital Repositories programme and to people on CETIS lists.  Accordingly here is a brief resumé of what is currently available on our website:

www.hull.ac.uk/esig/repomman

D-D1  A summary of available BPEL runtime environments September 2005)
D-D3  A document describing some of our experiences getting to grips with the Active Endpoints BPEL authoring tool (November 2005)

R-D1  Criteria and toolkit for on-line survey of research practitioners (September 2005)
R-D2  Criteria for face-to-face interviews with research practitioners  (September 2005)
R-D3  Report on research user requirements survey (November 2005)
R-D4  Report on research user requirements interviews (v1.0 November 2005 - update v1.1 about to be published)

Please feel free to get in touch if the need arises.

Richard Green
Manager, RepoMMan Project
e-SIG, Academic Services
University of Hull