From: Tony Huzzard <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Trade unions and action research
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:52:53 +0100
Hi

Does anyone on the list know of current or recent efforts at doing action research in/with unions? If so, I'd be grateful if you could get in touch with details.
Many thanks!

Tony

Dr Tony Huzzard
Docent (Associate Professor),
Department of Work Organisation and Health in Human Services,
National Institute for Working Life,
Malmö högskola, Gäddan 8,
Citadellsvägen 7,
205 06 Malmö