From: JISCmail German Studies List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Mary Cosgrove
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Wohnen auf zeit Berlin

Dear all,

I am currently looking for a place to stay /sublet for 2 months in Berlin
this summer (01.06.2006-31.07.06), preferably central and within easy reach
of the main libraries. I'm open to any suggestions / information / offers.

Many thanks,

Mary Cosgrove

Lecturer in German
School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures
University of Edinburgh
David Hume Tower
Edinburgh
EH8 9JX