 Dear Colleagues,

 I am in the position to offer for sale a brand new contributor's copy of the three-volume encyclopaedia edited by the American historian Thomas Adam and entitled "Germany and the Americas" (ABC Clio 2005, ISBN 1-85109-628-0).

 ° From the Publisher's Description

 This comprehensive encyclopedia details the close ties between the German-speaking world and the Americas, examining the extensive Germanic cultural and political legacy in the nations of the New World and the equally substantial influence of the Americas on the Germanic nations. °

 The publication is of particular interest to institutions in the field of German (Cultural) Studies and American Studies. However, it might well prove useful for research in related disciplines, such as History or Politics.

I would be able to offer a DISCOUNT on the original price of USD 270,-- / £ 153,-- / Euro 223,-- (i.e. 15% + FREE PACKAGE for destinations in Europe; 10% + FREE PACKAGE for overseas destinations).

 This means the books would come at £ 130,-- / Euro 190,-- (Europe) and USD 243,-- (overseas) respectively.

 In case you are interested, please respond to this email address so that the particulars could be arranged.
 I will deal with requests on a 'first come, first serve' basis.

 With best wishes,

 MO Spitz

--

Dr Markus Oliver SPITZ