Dear list members

Please can you remember when an item comes around the geo-hydro list that you need to be careful to avoid replying to the whole emailing listing by accident (I am guilty of doing it too!). If you simply hit reply the default jiscmail setting is that it replies to the entire list, not the original sender. I will look into getting the default setting changed as we tend not to use this list as a “conversational – discussion listing”. Assume for now your reply goes to the hydrogeological world unless you select otherwise. There is no need to apologise on email to the listing for such inadvertent emailings, I am sure we are a forgiving email group and realize you did not mean to do so.

Thanks,

Michael

Dr Michael Rivett

School of Geography, Earth & Environmental Sciences

University of Birmingham, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK

Tel. +44 (0)121 414 3957

Fax. +44 (0)121 414 4942

email:  [log in to unmask]

website:  http://www.gees.bham.ac.uk/