Blind cc to University of Plymouth BEng Composite Materials Engineering
graduates

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] On Behalf Of Michael McCarthy
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: engineering postdoctoral fellow positions

If you are graduating or have recently graduated with a PhD in the area
of
composite materials/aircraft structures, and are interested in doing
postdoctoral work at the Composites Research Centre (CRC), University of

Limerick, Ireland, please see the funding scheme below. It is open to
all
nationalities. For further info on the CRC see
http://www.rhw.ul.ie/crc/.
For information on the funding scheme see http://www.ircset.ie. If
interested, email a CV to [log in to unmask] ASAP (application
closing
date is 23th Feb), and we can see if our interests and facilities are
compatible.

Professor Michael McCarthy

CALL FOR APPLICANTS (2006)

The Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology
invites
applicants for research funding under the Government of Ireland's Embark

Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme (2006).

Closing Date: 5.00pm, Thursday 23rd February, 2006

The scheme, in its fourth year, will invest over EUR 4.6 million into
the
Irish research sector and is open to researchers from all nations
planning
to commence their first postdoctoral research position in the sciences,
engineering or technology, at an Irish research institution in October
2006.

Up to 50 individual awards will be made available (duration two years)
with EUR 33,000 (plus social insurance contribution) available in the
first year and second year, with appropriate expenses of up to EUR 5,000

each year.

Applications will be subject to assessment, strictly on merit, by an
international assessment committee.

For further information see www.ircset.ie.