From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Venables,Keith (Education)
Sent: 06 January 2006 8:47 am
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Proposal

THIS IS A VIRUS

LIST NEEDS TO KILL IT OFF

-----Original Message-----
From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Zuma
Sent:
05 January 2006 20:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Proposal

From: Mr. Paul Zuma
Tel: +27-83-989-3021
Fax;+27-11-507-6032

Dear Sir,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you.

I do understand the concern this letter will bring to youfor the fact that it comes from someone strange to you. But be rest assured for it come with good intentions. How ever,
as I was going on research, looking for responsible and trustworthy someone who can help and assist me in this business/transferring some fund out from
South Africa into
his personal or company account overseas.

I am Mr. Paul Zuma the only son of late Mr. Andrew Zuma from
Zimbabwe. My father was among the rich black farmers murdered in cold blood in Zimbabwe by war veterans of President ROBERT MUGABE. However, the number of farmers killed in Zimbabwe over the new land act introduced by president do not giv! e any concern.

My main aim of contacting you is to assist me in transferring the sum of $12,000,000.00 (Twelve million United States Dollars )Into your nominated oversea account, this money
was given to my father by president Mugabe when they were still in good terms for investment purposes.

My father deposited this money in a security company in
Johannesburg here in South Africa as if he foesaw the looming blow of his death.

My late father deposited the said funds as family treasure in order to avoid seizure since
South Africa, have almost the same land laws with Zimbabwe presently.
I am residing in
South Africa with my mother as asylum seekers, based on our present status we are deprived of some financial rights of banking activities.

Moreover, this money is the only thing my late father left for us as such the entire life of my family depends on this money coupled with the responsibilities rested on me, I
will be willing to go into partnership on any lucrative business you will suggest in your country.

Out of my own good wile, I have decided to give you 30% of the total money, 70% will be for me and my family, which will also be invested in your country for the future
investment of my family.

I will like you to contact me, via the above telephone number or fax number in case my proposal arouses your interest or if not, please do keep it confidential.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Mr. Paul Zuma

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Derbyshire County Council is an 'Excellent' council working to improve the lives of local people by delivering high quality services.
You can find out more about us by visiting 'www.derbyshire.gov.uk'. If you want to work for us go to our job pages on 'www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs'. You can register for e-mail alerts, download job packs and apply on-line.

Please Note
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged and may contain personal views that are not the views of Derbyshire County Council. It is intended solely for the addressee. If this email was sent to you in error please notify us by replying to the email. Once you have done this please delete the email and do not disclose, copy, distribute, or rely on it.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this email may be disclosed.

Derbyshire County Council reserves the right to monitor both sent and received emails.

The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.