I have observed the DCP committee delighting in Layard for months before it gradually dawned on them that the proposals will not be funded. If there were such funds, they would probably go to a less expensive profession. CBT for everyone would be fab. We would all assertively talk ourselves to a standstill.
At a recent Warrington CPD symposium I said I simply didn't believe in cognitions. People looked a little confused. I put their reaction down to excess stimulants in largely terribly healthy diets.
Craig