Dear Colleagues

By now you will all have received the latest issue of TCP and hopefully you will have read our call for information regarding International Community Psychology Journals on page 69. However, as the deadline included in that call is considerably earlier than the publication date of this issue of TCP we thought it wise to repeat the call via the lists with a revised deadline on February 15th

Please see details below and apologies for cross posting

We thought it would be useful to fellow CP academics and practitioners to have an idea of what CP journals might be available on the international scene - we are interested in learning about ALL the international community psychology journals and would be interested to know a bit of the history behind the journal as well as the current editor contact info and circulation details. We will then write a summary piece for inclusion in TCP

If you know of a community psychology journal could you please send information on the following to either

Joe Ferrari ([log in to unmask] ) at De Paul University or to me, Dawn Darlaston-Jones ([log in to unmask] )

What do we want to know about international community psychology journals?

-full title

-year started

-current circulation

-publisher and subscription info

- available on-line

- database listing

- current and past Editors and their affiliation/contact info

- is it peer reviewed

- do authors pay for publication?

- also please include a 50-75 word summary about the focus/aim of the journal its target audience [eg, academic or practitioner] and the type of content that it publishes [empirical &/or theory papers?]

This information will provide a valuable resource and might also prove beneficial for some of the smaller CP journals worldwide

Regards

Dawn & Joe

Dawn Darlaston-Jones, PhD

Lecturer

School of Behavioural Science

University of Notre Dame

19 Mouat Street (PO Box 1225)

FREMANTLE

Western Australia WA 6160

Tel: +61 8 9433 0567

Fax: +61 8 9433 0554

e-mail [log in to unmask]

CRICOS Code 01032F

IMPORTANT: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy, disseminate or otherwise use the information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete or destroy the document. Confidential and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The University of Notre Dame Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than those made by the University. Before opening or using attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-supplying any affected attachments.