I was actually referring to some places and events where there had been
actual s***stirring, prior leafleting etc. or events that had become
politicized and the Morris Men got on the wrong end of the stick, so to
speak.  I believe there are Morris troupes in Cornwall, but yes, a fuller
discussion of this would be well outside this list (although it would be
fun!)

Amy