Hi all,

With the usual apologies for cross-postings, please find below a reminder for

The Third Art of Management and Organisation Conference

To be held at

Akademia Pedagogiczna, Krakow, POLAND

5th - 8th September 2006

FINAL REMINDER!!!

This is your last chance to send us your abstract for the Art of Management and Organisation Conference. The deadline for abstracts is 20th January so you only have a few days left!

We have already had an indication of attendance from well over 100 people so please don't miss out on the chance to join them in Krakow for what promises to be a very exciting event.

Why not have a look at the web site for up-to-date information on planned events: http://www.essex.ac.uk/AFM/emc/third_art_of_management_and_org.shtm <http://www.essex.ac.uk/AFM/emc/third_art_of_management_and_org.shtm>

In the meantime, if there is any further information that you require please contact Jane at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in Krakow!

Best wishes,

Ian, Ceri, Steve and Jane