Hello all!  If you haven't had a personal reply to a CD request - sorry they've gone (though I am still waiting for a couple of confirmations....).  I have tried to spread them around - especially to European centres including Fort Cumberland, Sheffield, York, Bradford, Hungary, Athens etc. So enquire you may get to see one!  I might even be tempted to sometimes change the samples at http://www.shd-archzoo.co.uk/bonestore.htm

For USA remember that ICAZ Mexico/Richard Redding may be a possible source of similar cds and north of the border theres one of mine in Quebec.

Also of interest are the delightful books by Lee Post on whales, seals, moose, bear, wolf, lynx and birds. http://www.theboneman.com/index.html these are manuals for make-your-own from carcasses but have really good drawings especially useful for all those awkward toes etc!

Sheila
SH-D ArchaeoZoology
http://www.shd-archzoo.co.uk
All messages virus checked by ZoneAlarm