Dear All,
I'm wondering if anyone can help me.  I desperately need to find out the
percentages of a few animals at Late Helladic Tiryns and Mycenae for a
seminar I'm giving tomorrow.  Specifically, I need to know
NISP's/percentages for pigs, sheet/goat, cattle and other mammals.  Does
anyone have access to these numbers that you can send to me via email?  The
Tiryns data can be found in von den Driesch and Boessneck 1990  "Die
Tierreste von der mykenisch Burg Tiryns bei Naflion/Peloponnese" in
Weisshaar et al. Tiryns Forschungen und Berichte 11 pp.87-164.

If anyone has access to these numbers, I'd truly appreciate it.
Thanks.
Melanie

Melanie Fillios
Department of Anthropology