You should also try:

Lambert, M-J. & Bailly L. (ed.), 1994. Aurochs, le retour : aurochs, vaches & autres bovins de la Préhistoire à nos jours. Lons-le-Saunier, France - [Centre Jurassien du Patrimoine]

Regards,

Marie-Anne Julien

jjacobso <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You may also try:

Schibler, J. & Steppan, K (1999) Human impact on the habitat of large
herbivores in Eastern Switzerland and Southwest Germany in the Neolithic.
Archaeofauna 8:87-99.

Sincerely,
Jodi

>===== Original Message From Jesper Ostergaard <[log in to unmask]>
=====
>Dear Rene
>
>you should check out: Degerbøl, M. & Fredskild,
>B.1970.The Urus (bos primigenius Bojanus) and
>Neolithic domesticated cattle in Denmark. Det
>Kongelige Danske Videnskabernes Selskab Biologiske
>Skrifter 17/1. København.
>
>Regards from Jesper S. Østergaard
>

>--- Rene Kysely <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
>
>> Dear Zooarchers,
>>
>> I collected informatioon about osteological finds of
>> aurochs from Middle
>> Ages from the Czech Republic. I would like to
>> compare it with situation in
>> other European countries.
>> Could anybody help me with searching
>> publications/information
>> about time-spatial occurrence (e.g. maps with sites)
>> and/or size of aurochs
>> in this period?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Rene