From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jessica Grimm
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 3:45 PM
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Otis tarda finds

Dear all,

I just had a visit from two gentlemen from the Great Bustard Group who wanted to know more about archaeological finds of Otis tarda in Great Britain and the rest of Europe. I was only able to find a reference about the Ukraine by Benecke In my own database. Who can help me out and make me aware of other references?

Thanks, Jessica Grimm