Re: worked Bos astragali
There was one worked cattle astragalus at Selevac, in Serbia, along with a number of other ruminant astragali, mostly roe deer.

Russell, Nerissa
1990    The bone tools. In Selevac: A Neolithic Village in Yugoslavia. R. E. Tringham and D. Krstic, eds. Pp. 521-548. Los Angeles: UCLA Institute of Archaeology.

Nerissa Russell