Internet Archaeology is pleased to announce the publication of

	"Humans, Other Animals and Disease: a comparative approach towards
the development of a standardised recording protocol for animal
palaeopathology" by Stephanie Vann and Richard Thomas in issue 20.

http://intarch.ac.uk/journal/issue20/vannthomas_index.html

This article outlines the archaeological rationale behind developing a
generic methodology to enable the consistent recognition, recording and
description of animal palaeopathological data. Furthermore, the
experience of palaeopathologists concerned with human populations has
been drawn upon to develop a downloadable, stand-alone recording system
to facilitate the recording of animal palaeopathological data and enable
questions concerning past animal health and disease to be better
explored in future.

You may purchase permanent access to this article in one of two ways -
subscribe to the article online for £12.50 or purchase it as part of the
2006 volume (all content from issue 20 and the forthcoming issue 21) for
£39.50 (for either option, follow the subscribe link from the page above or
see our general subscription information page at:

If your institution already subscribes to Internet Archaeology, then you
will already be able to access the full text of this article.

... And finally ... don't forget to enter our Book Giveaway,
celebrating 10 years of Internet Archaeology. Take a minute to tell us what
you'd like Internet Archaeology to publish in the *next* 10 years and get a
chance to win an archaeological 'book of the month' in our free draw.
http://intarch.ac.uk/cgi-bin/giveaway.cgi
By entering, you immediately qualify for a 10% discount on any IA online
subscription.

Regards,
Emma O'Riordan

http://intarch.ac.uk